Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cookies for Mom

 I do not wear high heels because I am more concerned about my comfort than how I look, but I do love to look at them and appreciate how really special they can make an outfit. The longer you go without wearing a shoe with a heel, the more pain you are in when and if you do. So that said, these gourmet cookies are just so cute!! I do enjoy a nice handbag, no pain there.
We are baking these for Mother's Day this year. What a nice gift for that special lady in your life! Each box will also include 8 assorted classic homemade cookies such as Decadent Triple chocolate, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chip and Cranberry White Chocolate. Yummmmm. I also love the chocolate brown and pink and white colors for this gift box. And a nice option with this Mothers Day Gift is you can personalize one of the cookies with Mom, Nana,Grandma, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails